Evolving the Customer Experience at the Drive-Thru
Drive-Thru today secures more than 60% of total QSR sales, but despite being the major revenue contributor, increasing the customer loyalty through an engaging experience is still a big challenge.
In a Drive-Thru lane the main tool to capture the customer’s satisfaction is the Digital Display. Its quality, colors, readability and reliability are the fundamental features that deliver Engaging Content.
- The 7 Outdoor Enemies of Digital
- When ‘Common Sense’ Doesn’t Make Sense for your Digital Drive-Thru Project
- Protected Contrast is worth more than Brightness
- Thermal Management: “A/C units = ancient technology”
- The harsh reality of all weather conditions – do not compromise
- Avoid display incidents and allow easy service
- One key solution to overcome all the enemies: Optical Bonding
- A proven 700,000 display network worldwide
- See how GDS Technology allows best-in-class on-field applications
- See how the Elements and not proven solutions generate awful effects
Login is required for this content
Digital QSR 717.72 KB 15 downloadsEvolving the Customer Experience at the Drive-Thru ...